The Communications Intern helps the Community Relations Team with HACCOF’s communications, event planning and membership development.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports HACCOF’s membership events
- Assists with the followings:
- The Operations’ Team with communications and membership development.
- Special Events
- Coordination of awards and membership recognitions
- The production of newsletters, annual reports, brochures, flyers, press releases and other marketing materials
- Media lists, contacts and email communications from HACCOF’s websites and social media activities including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogs etc.
- Database management
- Implementing communications activities.
- Maintains HACCOF’s archives of document and PR materials, clippings and audiovisual.
Must have experience proofreading, handling public or customer relations, working as a member of a team and maintaining project records. Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Power Point, Excel, WordPress and Publisher. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be resourceful and a quick learner.
Applicants for this internship position can e-mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about HACCOF, visit www.haccof.com (no phone calls please).