Ms. Fayola Delica is a native of South Florida. She is an Ordained Pastor, Nurse for over 15 years, Serial Entrepreneur, Award-winning International Speaker, International Best-selling Author, #1 Best-selling Amazon Author (twice), Author of 6 published books, Talk Show Host, Educator, Youth Advocate, Beauty Queen, Poet, Community Leader, Business/Ministry/Pageant Consultant and Political Strategist.
Ms. Delica is a Nursing Supervisor at a long-term care facility as well as an RN Independent Contractor. Prior to that, her main areas of nursing expertise were Critical Care and Cardiac Care. She began her career as a Licensed Practical Nurse at Blanche Ely High School in Pompano Beach, FL while she was pursuing her high school diploma. She obtained her FL LPN license in 2004. Then after, graduating from the University of Miami with her Bachelor of Science in Nursing, she began travel nursing. She obtained her RN license in 2006 in North Carolina.
In 2012, she moved back to Florida and obtained her FL RN license in 2014. Her nursing experience has been in various specialties: Medical/Surgical, Adult Health, Oncology, Pediatrics, Telemetry, Infectious Disease, Correctional Nursing, and Travel Nursing. She has held leadership/management positions in the units as well as in hospital-wide committees. She also holds a Bachelor of Science in Health Science Education and a minor in Community Health, cum laude from the University of Florida. In May 2019, Ms. Delica received an Honorary Doctoral Degree in Ministry and was Ordained as a Pastor by the Trinity Theological Seminary of South Florida in Pompano Beach, FL through the leadership of Dr. Blanche Johnson Davis, Founder and President of Trinity Theological Seminary of South Florida.
A few awards that Ms. Delica has received to date:
- Induction into Beta Tau Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International, 2019
- Top Nurse Leader and Entrepreneur 2019 by Today’s Nurse
- Finalist for Registered Nurse Practice Award 2019 by South Region of Florida Nurses Association
- Millennial Award 2018 by Haitian American Nurses Association (HANA)
- Community Service Award by Miss Florida Plus America Pageant 2018
- Community Advocacy Award 2017 by Association of Exchange and Development of Activities and Partnerships, Inc. (AEDAP)
- Image Award Honoree as a South Florida Community Activist Award from the Florida Memorial University Chapter of the NAACP, 2017
- Cornerstone Advocacy Award from Emerging African Leaders Conference (EALC) and Awards 2015
- Volunteer of the Year 2014 by Junior Achievement (JA) of South Florida presented by OnHands Broward
In being a serial entrepreneur, she is the owner of the following companies: Fayola Delica, LLC., a motivational speaking and business consulting firm; The 360 Evolution Academy, Inc., a nonprofit holistic etiquette school for youth; Delica Construction Services, LLC., provides disaster mitigation and remediation services; Exquisite Traveling Services, an exclusive